( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2021-04-28 00:27:16 )
Nautilus International, Inc., announced today the official roll-out of a new Harley-Davidson licensed energy drink, called H-D™ Energy Drink. This is a wake up call for Harley-Davidson bikers who like to be in the fast lane, this new full throttle energy drink will be available from your local Harley-Davidson dealership. The H-D Energy Drink is designed for Harley-Davidson owners, riders and enthusiasts and for those who have relationships with Harley-Davidson enthusiasts, including those who own a Harley-Davidson bike or who fashion a Harley-Davidson black leather jacket or aspire to live the Harley-Davidson lifestyle.
"Harley-Davidson's consumer brand name recognition is close to 100 percent," says Richard H. Davis, President and CEO of Nautilus International, Inc., "Down-the-road Harley-Davidson fans will soon be able to enjoy their very own 'HOG' wild energy drink, but will it rumble like the trademark Harley exhaust when you pop the tab." joked Davis.
There is Strong Interest in Harley-Davidson Products:
• Harley-Davidson has been in business more than 100 years, and it is the only major US motorcycle maker.
• Harley-Davidson is ranked the fifth most recognized brand in the world with a 95-percent brand awareness.
• Nearly one out of every two heavyweight motorcycles sold is a Harley-Davidson.
• Twenty-six percent of Harley-Davidson riders are female, and 10 percent of purchasers are female.
• Harley consumers are highly educated with 44 percent in white-collar jobs including doctors, lawyers and professors. The median household income is $82,000, and the median age is 46.
• Motorcycling today is more mainstream than ever -- 2006 marked the 14th consecutive year of growth for the US motorcycle market.
• Harley-Davidson motorcycles are everywhere -- in advertising, editorial layouts, movies, television. They are an iconic representation of freedom and individualism ingrained in the American culture.
Nautilus has received approval to market the new H-D Energy Drink as a health food supplement from the German Health Authorities. H-D Energy Drink sports the official licensed Harley-Davidson logo and is packaged in a unique, eye-catching, easy rider style 8.3 fl. oz. (250 ml) precision engineered aluminum can. To find the Harley-Davidson
Motorcycle dealerships near you ride on over to http://www.harley-davidson.com
Harley-Davidson, Inc. is the parent company of Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Harley-Davidson Financial Services. Since 1903, Harley-Davidson has fulfilled dreams of personal freedom by leading the innovation of two-wheeled mobility. The company offers an expanding range of leading-edge, distinctive and customizable motorcycles and brings the brand to life through Harley-Davidson riding experiences and exceptional motorcycle parts, accessories, riding gear and apparel. Harley-Davidson Financial Services provides financing, insurance and other programs to help get Harley-Davidson riders on the road. Learn more about how Harley-Davidson is Building the Next Generation of Riders at harley-davidson.com.
About Nautilus International, Inc.
Nautilus International, Inc., is a rapidly growing company that distributes extraordinary nutraceutical products to markets around the world. Located in Beverly Hills, California, Nautilus develops and markets scientifically formulated, pharmaceutical quality nutritionals, specifically for person-to-person distribution. Their product brands are both licensed and developed in-house, for private label brands or co-brands which are manufactured at strategic locations throughout the United States, Canada and Europe.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.