( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2020-05-29 06:52:55 )
MIXO ONE series is an aluminum housings system designed to accept a wide range of single-sized MIXO series modules. These robust rectangular connector enclosures are available in 3 hood variants and 1 bulkhead mounting base. The numerous combinations of the MIXO ONE housings and single-sized MIXO inserts will easily allow each module to be converted into a fully independent connector for electrical power, data transmission, optical signals, or compressed air applications.
Features and specifications:
- MIXO ONE series is designed to install the single-sized modules in one guided way only so that an incorrect match with the mating connector can be avoided
- The housings Incorporate a pre-leading (first-make, last-break) PE connection terminal and contact for the safest connector operation. The pins protruding from the bulkhead mounting housing play as a key guide in cooperation with the corresponding keyway sockets in the hoods to avoid incorrect 180° reversed mating with a matching connector
- Four optional coding pins are available which can generate up to 16 different coding combinations as a provision against mismatching when identical connectors are installed side by side
- Hoods are split into two parts (front, rear) to mount a single-sized MIXO module and simplify the enclosure’s PE connection
- Four self-threading screws and self-retaining sealing gasket are supplied for the hoods
- Bulkhead mounting base featuring rigid stainless-steel locking lever is supplied with the module locking frame and self-retaining flange gasket
- Shock-proof and self-extinguishing thermoplastic (UL94V-2) protection covers are available for hoods and base suitable for outdoor environments.
Please visit www.mencom.com for more information.
Founded in 1987, Mencom Corporation
provides high quality, cost-effective solutions that meet industrial electrical connector requirements. Our highly trained staff of experts utilize decades of electrical and electronic industry-related experience to develop the highest quality products available. In addition, this vast expertise allows us to assist OEM customers in selecting the best products to meet their unique connection requirements. This ensures our customers receive the most cost-effective solution possible, plus one that requires minimal installation time, reducing the customer’s total installed costs. Mencom is also the North American Master Distributor for ILME rectangular connectors. Mencom’s headquarters and warehouse facilities are located in Oakwood, Ga., just north of Atlanta.