( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2020-05-08 11:24:48 )
Stockholm, Sweden: Nemely, an IT consultancy company focused on implementing CRM strategies and solutions, is happy to announce that its CRM Alerts App version 2.0 has been certified by Microsoft and is available for download from Microsoft AppSource.
This updated version makes it easier for customers to install the solution and set-up the connection within their CRM system and simplify future updates.
Customers can extend Dynamics 365 with the power of instant push notifications and one-tap responses and approvals.
Additional features include:
• Customize your own alerts. You can set the content of the alert to what makes the most sense to you. Why not add a phone number link to quickly call from the notification or use the link and the built in web browser to push out web links. The App even supports deep linking into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 mobile app.
• Take notes and respond. When you receive a push notification, you can choose to respond to it either with a simple "Done" or with your approval decision if configured. With the response you can include a comment that will be sent back to CRM.
• Include PDF attachments. Your alerts can include PDF attachments generated from CRM reports. This will allow your approvals to include previews of quotes that the approver can base their decision on without having to open up CRM.
• Deep Linking. The App supports Deep Linking in Dynamics 365 and Resco Mobile Apps. This means that when a new lead is registered, the notification in CRM Alerts can provide a button that directly opens up the mobile app of choice and automatically navigates to the relevant record. No need to search for it.
• Synchronize Across Devices. You can use CRM Alerts on multiple devices and we will synchronize the status between your devices. On top of iPhone, The App now also supports iPad. With support for slide-over and full multi-tasking you can work in CRM Alerts side by side with your other apps.
offers two subscription levels for CRM alerts depending on your specific needs. The basic subscription gives you 100 alerts monthly while premium subscription gives you unlimited alerts. The subscription is auto-renew unless canceled and runs monthly.