( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2020-03-03 20:44:44 )
The aim of the research project which started in May 2017 is to enhance the investigations of Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) after crimes and terrorist acts with the help of further improved video analytic tools. The VICTORIA partners have therefore developed an open, ethical and legally compliant Video Analysis Platform (VAP) prototype which shall accelerate video analysis tasks by a factor of 15 to 100, while providing reliable results.
During the two-day conference, the VICTORIA consortium will present the project outputs after three years of intense research, including:
• Live Demonstration of the VICTORIA Video Analysis Platform (VAP)
along with the algorithms developed during the life of the project
• Highlights from the Field Trials of the VAP at LEA Premises
feedback round with LEAs regarding their experiences with the tool
• Presentation of the Challenges Faced
with a special focus on video- and audio data generation
• Introduction to the VICTORIA Community and its Future
the VICTORIA video-analysis-for-investigation community
• Open Discussion on Video Analysis in the frame of EU Norms & Regulations
Coordinators of related H2020 security projects will have the opportunity to give insights into their project results and developed tools during a 10 minute talk. They will carry on exchanging during the event’s “Exhibition Space”, a dedicated open market session which offers networking opportunities. To showcase in detail the project’s work, the VICTORIA consortium will have a dedicated exhibition space and poster session. On top to that, the winners of the VICTORIA Video Analytics Contest will be awarded, and best functionalities will be presented by the challengers.
Parallel to the programme and upon registration, sessions will be organised by:
• VICTORIA Partners to individually demonstrate the VAP to LEAs
• A Representative of the City of Nice for a Guided-Tour through the “Smart City Showroom” and the “City Urban Supervision Centre”.
A preliminary programme is already online at https://www.victoria-project.eu/final-conference/
Note: The conference centre will be equipped with a translation system from French to English and English to French.
Project Website: https://www.victoria-project.eu/
Project Office: Victoriaemail@example.com
Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org