( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2019-09-02 12:12:58 )
On August 7th, 2019, an organizational change in the top management of Bethowen, Russia’s leading pet retail company took place. George Chkareuli was appointed as CEO.
Previously George has worked for Bethowen as the Deputy General Director for Economics since the Company’s inception in 2010.
The position of the Company's CEO challenges George Chkareuli with the following strategic objectives:
- growing the presence of the chain in offline and online retail, as well as specialized services;
- optimizing the efficiency of the key business processes of the Company;
- ensuring empowerment for the Company employees to generate growth and professional development;
- optimizing the quality of all services provided and the performance of the company in general.
George has worked in leadership roles in large Russian and International companies for over 20 years, including the positions as CFO for Mars Inc. and 36.6 Pharmacy Chain. He holds an MBA from Emory University (USA) and has an honors degree in Theoretical Physics from Tbilisi State University.
On his appointment George has stated as follows: «The key to our future is to understand the needs of our customers, their desires and expectations. We will focus on this and develop our business in this direction. We will provide our customers and their pets with maximum benefit and do everything to make their relationship a happy one. We plan to hold our leading position in the Russian pet market and the development of new strategic customer services.
On behalf of the Company I would like to express my gratitude to Alexander Oleinikov for his contribution to the construction and development of our business. Alexander remains a member of the Board of Directors of the Bethowen Company».
In September the Company plans to hold a press conference where George will be glad to answer questions from journalists. The date and venue of the conference will be announced at a later time.
The history of the Company begins in 1993 with the opening of the first pet store. In 1995, the pet store got its name Bethowen in honor of the charming St. Bernard dog from the movie of the same name, loved by many.
Pretty fast Bethowen became a real friend and supporter for its customers, putting soul and heart into its work and having a clear understanding of what is really important and what is really worth noticing.
The Company mission is: Happy family! The main objective of the Bethowen team is to provide joy to pets, their owners and all the employees.
• Leader of the Russian pet retail market;
• 10 years of successful work;
• More than 110 Bethowen stores;
• More than 1,500 employees;
• Bethowen online store;
• Guaranteed quality of products;
• High level of customer service;
• A wide assortment of products;
• Meets and exceeds all requirements and norms of Russian Law;
• Private label goods manufacturing by leading European factories.