( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2019-03-22 22:48:46 )
We invite you to join a leading global marketplace and a major meeting point for the top agribusiness community - 16th International Conference “Black Sea Grain -2019”. The conference will take place on April 10-11, 2019 in InterContinental hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, the conference annually brings together 800+ delegates from more than 400 companies and 50+ countries worldwide, serving to adjust business strategies and promote international trade.
Conference participants are represented by global and regional producers and crushers of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, traders, banks and investment funds, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies, industry associations, governmental and intergovernmental organizations.
BLACK SEA GRAIN CONFERENCE OFFERS:
• 2 days of networking with international and regional players from across the value chain, top managers and decision-makers
• exclusive insights on market development from the leading experts
• mobile app to get in touch and make appointments with conference delegates
Conference Agenda will include the following hot topics and discussions:
Macroeconomic Session, featuring international industry experts:
-Sergey Feofilov, Director General, UkrAgroConsult
-Dan Basse, President, AgResource, USA
-Paul McAuliffe, President, WCA corporation, USA
-Erik Norland, Executive Director, CME Group, UK
Detailed outlook on the Black Sea grain and oilseed markets, production and exports with:
-Swithun Still, Solaris Commodities, Switzerland
-Liza Malyshko, Grain market expert, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
-Julia Garkavenko, Oilseed market expert, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Dmitry Rylko - Director, IKAR, Russia
- Thomas Deevy - Risk Manager, Cerealcom, Romania
- Fatih Aksayli - Managing Director, ANDE Logistics Services, Turkey
Discussion of trade wars consequences and the future of the global ag production and trade with representatives of the largest regional players - China, Brazil, USA:
- Renault Quach, Director, Dongling Grain & Oil, China
- Dan Basse, President, AgResource, USA
- Pedro Dejneka, Partner, MD Commodities, Brazil
Discussion Panel on Land Market in Ukraine featuring:
- Ivan Kasynyuk, Partner, AVELLUM (Ukraine)
- Liliya Timakina, Director for Legal Issues, Astarta-Kyiv
- Dmitry Livich, EasyBusiness
- Maxim Maximenko, Counsel, Avellum
- Sergey Feofilov, Director General, UkrAgroConsult
Discussion on the Challenges of the Black Sea Logistics moderated by Nikolay Gorbachev, President, Ukrainian Grain Association:
- The main problems of grain delivery to ports and their solutions
- Improvement of internal infrastructure to improve efficiency of the enterprises
- Prospects of Ukrainian port sector. Investment attractiveness
Brief outlook on Weather Conditions Impact on the Global Grains Production by Kyle Tapley - Senior Agricultural Meteorologist, Radiant Solutions, USA and North American Pulses Market Outlook: Peas, Lentils & Chickpeas by Farhan Adam - CEO, Marina Commodities, Canada.
The end of the first conference day, April 10, will feature a Gala Dinner accompanied by the best jazz musicians of Ukraine - ‘Jazz in Kiev Band’ & Laura Marti.
FULL CONFERENCE AGENDA AND DELEGATE LIST
ARE AVAILABLE AT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE http://bsg.ukragroconsult.com/bsg/2019/en/conference
General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING, Exclusive Exchange Sponsor - CME Group, Official Sponsors – Cerealcom, ANDE Logistics Services. Legal Sponsor – AVELLUM. Sponsors - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone. Supported by Ukrainian Ministry of Agriculture, Ukrainian Grain Association and GAFTA.
ADVERTISING OPTIONS & STANDS
For additional information please contact:
Tel.: +38 044 364 55 85
+1 312 248 74 17