( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2018-12-23 19:10:21 )
In the Systematic Investment Plan, some fixed amount get debited from Systematic Investment Plan holder account. And goes to the mutual fund in which the user wants to invest.
Benefits of investing in a Systematic Investment Plan
With SIP Investment , you can start investing in small amounts and get good returns after a long term (5-15 years) interval. Below are some benefits of investing in SIP.
• Best investment of tax savings under Sec 80C: It helps you take advantage of the tax deduction with ELSS Funds.
• Power of Compounding : Compound interest guarantees better long-term benefits compared to a single investment.
• Higher yields than RD: Compared to conventional FDs, ELSS offers higher returns to beat inflation efficiently.
How to choose a SIP
Before making the investment in SIP make sure which plan is right for you? So, make sure that the fund you choose meets the following criteria.
• Consistent Performance: Select the ELSS Fund has been consistently performs in a period of time
• Duration of SIP: The length of the mutual fund of Systematic Investment Plan is an important factor from the point of view of risk, return and tax. Maintain the 5-year benchmark and verify the fund's performance in all markets.
• Fund house background: The reputation of the SIP fund house is an important factor when choosing a plan.
How to invest in SIP
So if you are planning to invest in Systematic Investment Plan then come to know How To Start SIP Investment. Below are steps for setting up of Systematic Investment Plan.
• Set Investment Goals: Each mutual fund has a specific purpose and purpose. You need to choose one that suits your needs. Let us know your financial goals , amount you to wish to invest, time horizon and income details, and we will select the plans for you.
• Choose Wisely: Make an informed decision according to your individual needs and choose a mutual fund from the SIP in which you desire to spend. You should hand over this task to the financial advisor.
• KYC: All of our investments in mutual funds require KYC documentation. Usually, there is no need to sign checks and fill out forms.
If you still face the issue, then you can take help from the Hexagon Wealth Advisor's services as they are best Mutual Fund Advisory Firm.
About the Company
Hexagon Wealth Advisors
is known in the investment market as a company that not only offers a variety of investment options but also try to ensure that suitable funds are suggested for investment through their seasoned guidance. Many people are skeptical about parking their hard-earned money in financial products about which not much is known, and here, Hexagon Wealth Advisors
plays a vital role by spreading awareness about the investment of their savings in Mutual Funds. A team of highly experienced and expert advisors guides people to invest money as per their short term or long term investment goals.
The services provided by the company include Tax Saving Plan, Investment for beginners, Financial aspect of Retirement planning, Child education planning, Wedding planning and also products like Fixed deposits, Life insurance, Health insurance, Mutual funds, along with many other options.
Find out more about the company at https://www.hexagonwealthadvisors.com/
Hexagon Wealth Advisors
1/14, Double Storey,
Near DAV School, Jungpura Extension,
Jangpura, New Delhi, Delhi 110014.
Phone: 011-24374121, +91 9910911169
Mob: +91 9910911169