( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2018-09-05 20:40:54 )
Investment strategies that work best for the individual are better strategies than others. Quite like a workout plan, a customized version will fit your needs the best, the general ones will be largely ineffective. It’s tempting to follow the trends in a persuasive magazine article, but it’s better to stick to what has been done. Your goal is to find an investment strategy that will last you a long time and will fit your long-term needs.
Best Investment Strategies
Let’s take a look at tried-and-tested strategies employed by Fund Managers while managing Equity Mutual Funds:
These strategies work by choosing big-themed assets. To put it simply, the investment will be spread out over multiple businesses, or in particular sectors of the economy. This ensures that you’ll benefit as much as possible during a sharp growth in the economy.
• Bottom-up - Unlike top-down, the investment is made based on the company and not the state of the economy. If a company is considered reliable and stable, the manager invests in it.
• Fundamental analysis - his investment strategy evaluates all the factors that could affect an investment, like looking at the financial status of a company or even meeting company executives. It’s a recommended option for knowing the driving power of a company makes it easier to analyze.
• Technical analysis - This is when the manager decides based on previous trading patterns. This technique steps in when fundamental analysis fails.
• Contrarian - Managers that adopt this method bet against the market. Generally, value beats growth, so this strategy is widely good if you know where to invest and if the market is wrong.
• Dividend - Dividend payout schemes are strategies that are based on buying stock from companies with strong earnings and dividends through the years. The stock market has been volatile, making this a strategy that’s most likely to pay out regularly.
How do you choose?
Choosing only one investment strategy is unwise and many experts recommend to use multiple styles to get the best out of your investment. Mutual Fund Advisors suggest you to do a proper asset allocation based on your risk profile and counsel you to divide your money in Liquid Funds, Debt Funds and Equity Funds, investing in lump sum and through SIP for an optimum risk adjusted returns to fulfill your requirements.
The world of investment is complicated. No amount of reading about investment strategies beats experience, thus hiring a professional will be your best bet. A properly planned strategy can work out to be useful in long-term as the amount of risk involved in that would be less. So it’s the best advice to go for mutual fund advisor before making any investment decision.
About the Company
Hexagon Wealth Advisors
is known in the investment market as a company that not only offers a variety of investment options but also tries to ensure that suitable funds are suggested for investment through their seasoned guidance. Many people are skeptical about parking their hard-earned money in financial products about which not much is known, and here, Hexagon Wealth Advisors
plays a vital role by spreading awareness about the investment of their savings in Mutual Funds. A team of highly experienced and expert advisors guides people to invest money as per their short term or long term investment goals.
The services provided by the company include Tax Saving Plan, Investment for beginners, financial aspect of Retirement Planning, Child Education Planning, Wedding Planning and also products like Fixed Deposits, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Mutual Funds, along with many other options.
Find out more about the company at https://www.hexagonwealthadvisors.com/
Hexagon Wealth Advisors
1/14, Double Storey,
Near DAV School, Jungpura Extension,
Jangpura, New Delhi, Delhi 110014.
Phone: 011-24374121, +91 9910911169
Mob: +91 9910911169