( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2017-10-24 21:23:40 )
Pageants can open numerous doors in a girl's life. Do you want to enter Miss India 2018? Do you want to prepare to participate in Miss India 2018? Do you want to increase your chances of winning or outshining the other contestants? The pageant biz is never easy to break into, or maintain presence in.
If you are new to the pageant world (or are a returning contestant) and you want to educate yourself and gain an advantage over your competition, preparing with a professional and reputable coach can substantially increase your chances of winning and provide you with valuable, professional guidance during the process.Prepare for Miss India Delhi and Miss Diva Delhi with Gleamdiva- The Best Miss India Training Institute in the Country
Miss India Pageant Coaching Academy -GLEAMDIVA!
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
1. Projecting A Positive Social Image or Social Graces
2. Art of Communication
3. Confidence Building
4. Presentation Skills,Public speaking training before judges' panels, small groups and large.
5. Wardrobe Analysis/Power Dressing Lesson/Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
6. Branding/Social Media Makeover Lesson
7. Walking in heels/Take your Catwalk to the Next Level
8. Fitness & Diet
9. Table Etiquette & Manners
10. Correct Postures,Poise and appearance training - walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
11. Makeup & Hair do Lessons
12. Portfolio (one look free)
13. Posing/Camera facing Techniques
14. Learn how to Rock the Runway and Own the Stage
15. Full Mock Pageant Practice
Visit our services in detail
@ our website: http://gleamdiva.com
For any queries
contact ( @ ) gleamdiva dot com or Call +91 9560600499 / 01142542059
Follow us on:
To be successful at any pageant, you must have the right attitude. You must be able to remain calm in a stressful situation.