( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2017-09-11 19:14:16 )
Complete Kit for Monitoring Fridge and Freezer Temperatures
Do you need a device to monitor the temperature of your perishable products stored in Refrigerators and Freezers? Now Accsense has a wireless kit with everything you need to begin monitoring temperature, right out of the box! This turnkey solution is ideal for hospitals, clinics, warehouses, restaurants and more.
New from Accsense, the WiFi Refrigerator/Freezer Monitoring Kit completely automates temperature measurement, alarm notification, and cloud data storage. With Accsense it only takes a few mouse-clicks to prove your best practices to inspectors and regulators!
Our Wireless Temperature Monitoring Kit includes:
• A2-05W WiFi Sensor Pod
• E1-21 Temperature Probe
• E1-35 Glycol Temperature Buffer
With over 10,000 active users in the Life Sciences, Medical, Food, and Industrial markets, Accsense offers a wide range of refrigerator and freezer temperature monitoring systems to meet any need or budget.
Help Protect Your Products!
Without a temperature monitoring system in place, you won’t get a warning if your refrigerator or freezer fails overnight or over the weekend. Accsense monitoring systems give users an easy way to monitor product temperature in Refrigerators, Freezers, Walk-in Coolers, Ultra-Low Freezers and Cryo Chambers.
Accsense can also provide you with immediate alarm notification whenever your preset temperature limits are exceeded. This includes email, pager or phone notifications which can be sent sequentially to a list of multiple designees. By helping to save entire inventories, this ability can pay for your new system all by itself!
The Accsense Advantage:
• Everything you need to start remotely monitoring temperature
• Turnkey solution with easy setup
• View real-time data online
• Download entire temperature history for documentation and validation
• System can place sequential alarm phone calls via landline
• Users can receive alarms via smartphone, tablet, email, pager
• Send alarms to multiple designees!
• Power/Internet outage notifications
• Secure server with automatic data backups
Remote Monitoring Solution:
Accsense systems automatically send collected data to our secure cloud server for storage. These WiFi monitoring systems also send out Power and Internet outage notifications, so you will instantly get a warning if your storage unit loses power.
• Email, SMS and voice alarms for immediate notification
• Support for temperatures as low as -200°C to support all applications
• Support for FDA-compliant reporting
Accsense users sign in using a standard web browser to retrieve reports and graphs, and can also modify the system configuration from any location with internet connectivity.
World-Class Validation Systems:
At CAS DataLoggers
we have the largest data logger inventory available anywhere. We can offer you:
• Accsense wireless and wired systems designed specifically for Healthcare and Food & Beverage applications;
• Systems with online cloud-based software – view data anytime, anywhere;
• Compact devices for easy installation atop medical storage units;
• and more!
For more info on our selection of Refrigerator and Freezer Monitoring Systems, contact a CAS DataLoggers
Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit our website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.