( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2017-09-08 18:05:28 )
Registration for the V International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade” actively goes on, accounting for over 180 delegates from 25 countries so far.
Annual International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade” – is an effective platform, providing oilseed industry operators with vast networking opportunities, exclusive analytics of the global and Black Sea agri market, insights for development of the long term business strategies.
The event will be held by consulting agency UkrAgroConsult
on September 19, 2017 in Hilton hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. General Sponsor – ING Bank.
“Black Sea Oil Trade” Conference traditionally unites key market players to learn, trade and network at the start of the new oilseed season. The event brings together producers and crushers of oilseeds, traders, enterprises for deep processing of vegetable oils, investment companies, banks, legal, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveyor and other companies.
In 2017 Conference Agenda will address the following issues:
• New drivers emerging in the oilseed&vegoil market. Trends in production and trade
• Price forecast for 2017/18 MY. Will the dramatic drop in vegoil prices continue?
• The past, present and future of the oil and fat industry in Ukraine
• How to defeat the "black market" of sunseed and sun oil
• High oleic sunflower - prospects for Ukraine
• GMO vs non-GMO. Is there a chance of getting a premium for non-GM soybeans in Ukraine?
• Sunflower oil as the most undervalued in the global market – will the prices recover?
• New US policy on the biodiesel market and its impact
Conference Agenda and the list of registered companies is available at the conference website.
For participation issues, advertising and sponsorship options please contact:
Tel.: + 380 44 451 46 34; +38 044 220 52 42
Consulting agency "UkrAgroConsult" - an independent company, founded in 1994, which provides accurate timely information on agricultural market of Ukraine and Black Sea region countries. UkrAgroConsult
offers a wide range of services, including market studies, business analysis and investment consulting of the following agri markets: grains and derived products, oilseeds and derived products, meat, milk, sugar, and inputs market (seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, agricultural technology and machines), elevator equipment, logistics.
"UkrAgroConsult" is the organizer of the following annual international conferences: "Black Sea Grain", "Black Sea Oil Trade", as well as other events that contribute to the development of the agrarian sector of Ukraine.
Company internet resources: www.ukragroconsult.com, www.blackseagrain.net.