( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2017-05-19 16:50:19 )
Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course at the Presidency School of Management is strictly based on merit.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for Reserve Category) in aggregate from a recognized University.
• A high score in CAT/ MAT/ATMA/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT
• Candidates are required to appear for the Personal Interview Process in Person or through Skype which will consist of Oral Extempore Presentation and Personal Interview.
• The Admission Team at the University also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission.
• The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Interview Process.
Admission Process: Students can apply online. Application can also be downloaded, filled and submitted in person. Applicants need to provide the required documents like Mark Sheets, Work experience certificates if any and Entrance Exam Score Card.
There is a dedicated campus placement cell to facilitate career opportunities to the MBA students. There is also an Employment Enhancement Programme (EEP) to upgrade the skills of the students and help them land their dream jobs. The university also offers 7.5 months of monitored industry internship. They prepare the students to face the challenges rising from the growing demands of the industry.
About The Presidency University:
The Presidency University
located in Bangalore, has been established with the singular goal of transforming the youngsters into focused, responsible, committed and confident professionals in the desired field. The post graduate MBA programme at the university is approved by UGC.The state-of-the-art infrastructure is an added advantage for the students who study at the university. The students here gain more knowledge and reach great heights.The Presidency University
has been awarded “Best Emerging University in South India” during 10th ASSOCHAM Higher Education Summit 2017 & National Excellence Awards 2017 held at New Delhi.
For further details, please contact:
Call: +91 9243117175