( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2017-04-20 20:05:38 )
India LED Lighting Market (2017-2023) Market Forecast by Types (LED Lamps (Self-Ballasted, Down Lighters and Street Lights) and LED Luminaires (Indoor and Outdoor Luminaires)), By Wattage (Upto 5W, 6W-10W, 11W-15W, 16W-20W and Above 20W), Applications (Outdoor Lighting, Indoor Lighting, Automotive Lighting, Railway Lighting and Others Lighting), End Users (Commercial, Residential and Industrial), Regions (Northern, Western, Southern, Eastern and North Eastern) and Competitive Landscape
LED lights are becoming the major source of energy efficient lighting in India. Though, prices of LED lights are higher than incandescent or CFL bulbs, but LED bulbs are becoming the part of mainstream of the market owing to government initiatives and increasing public awareness about benefits of using LED lights.
According to 6Wresearch, India LED Lighting market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 26.6% during 2017-23. The Government of India launched an initiative in 2016 to replace conventional lights by LED lights by deploying 770 million bulbs and 35 million street lights by 2019. Further, under DeenDayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY), 273 lakhs LED bulbs have to be distributed to BPL households. Additionally, prices of LED lights are also expected to decline in the coming years, which would drive the growth of the market over the next six years.
The northern region accounted for the largest revenue share in the country in the year 2015-16, followed by Southern region. The LED street lights installations are maximum in Southern region followed by Andhra Pradesh. Government of India distributed LED bulbs under the ‘UJALA’ scheme with maximum number of bulbs distributed in Gujarat.
The report thoroughly covers the LED lighting market by types, applications, wattage, end users and regions. The report provides the unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
• Historical Data of India Lighting Market Revenues for the Period 2014-2016.
• Market Size & Forecast of India Lighting Market Revenues until 2023.
• Historical Data of India LED Lighting Market Revenues for the Period 2014-2016.
• Market Size & Forecast of India LED Lighting Market Revenues until 2023.
• Historical Data of India LED Lighting Market Revenues by Types for the Period 2014-2016.
• Market Size & Forecast of India LED Lighting Market Revenues by Types until 2023.
• Historical Data of India LED Lighting Market Revenues by Applications for the Period 2014-2016.
• Market Size & Forecast of India LED Lighting Market Revenues Applications until 2023.
• Historical Data of India LED Lighting Market Revenues by End user for the Period 2014-2016.
• Market Size & Forecast of India LED Lighting Market Revenues by End user until 2023.
• Historical Data of India LED Lighting Market Revenues by Regions for the Period 2014-2016.
• Market Size & Forecast of India LED Lighting Market Revenues by Regions until 2023.
• Market Drivers and Restraints.
• Market Trends and Developments.
• Player Market Share and Competitive Landscape.
• Company Profiles.
• Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of the following market segments:
• By Types:
o LED Lamps
• Self-Ballasted LED lamps
• Down Lighters LED
• Street Lights LED
o LED Luminaires
• Indoor Luminaires
• Outdoor Luminaires
• By Wattage:
o Upto 5W
o Above 20W
• By Applications:
o Outdoor Lighting
o Indoor Lighting
o Automotive Lighting
o Railway Lighting
o Others Lighting
• By End Users:
• By Regions:
o North Eastern
Source Link: http://www.6wresearch.com/market-reports/india-led-lighting-market-2017-2023-forecast-by-types-applications-end-users-regions-competitive-landscape-industry-analysis.html
For Further details, please contact:
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Now: +91-11-430-24-305