( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2016-12-21 22:19:11 )
The preponderance of chronic kidney disease (CKD), aggravated by geriatric population and rising life expectancy, will continue to spur the demand for hemodialysis therapy. Expanding ESRD patient pool is another factor influencing market growth. Favorable government initiatives and rising healthcare funding to increase awareness about therapeutic modalities are also anticipated to boost equipment sales during the forecast period. The introduction of technologically advanced and user-friendly dialysis equipment and adoption of renal dialysis over kidney transplantation are key trends impacting the market.
“Manufacturers will discover lucrative opportunities in pediatric dialysis. In addition, rising demand for cost-effective equipment in low and middle-income countries will also present multiple revenue generation channels”.
- Analyst, Life Sciences & Transformational Health, Persistence Market Research
Download Sample Report @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4487
Asia Pacific will remain the largest and the fastest growing market for kidney dialysis equipment throughout the projected period. Valued at US$ 4.57 Bn currently, the market in APAC is foreseen to surpass US$ 9.0 Bn by the end of 2024, accounting for over 38% market value share. North America, Europe, and Latin America will be the other key markets globally. While APAC is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 9.9%, MEA, and Latin America will remain the other fast-growing markets globally.
By equipment type, hemodialysis equipment will continue to outsell peritoneal dialysis equipment during the assessed period.
• Hemodialysis equipment will capture over 88% market share in 2016 but is anticipated to lose nearly 100 BPS over the next eight-year period.
• Dialyzers are expected to witness the fastest growth during 2016-2024
• Peritoneal dialysis segment will gain 100 BPS through 2024, reaching a market share of over 12% by 2024
• Within peritoneal dialysis equipment segment, the peritoneal dialysis machine sub-segment will account for highest sales.
The end-user analysis by Persistence Market Research
reflects the emergence of home-care settings as a critical end-user.
• In-center dialysis segment will witness a slight decline in its revenue share; by 2024, this segment is projected to account for 85% share of the overall end-use segment
• Demand for kidney dialysis equipment from home care settings will grow at a higher CAGR than in-center dialysis
• Rapid adoption of home dialysis is indicative of a paradigm shift in end-use demand
Download Report Table of Content, Figures, and Tables @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/kidney-dialysis-equipment-market/toc
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Baxter International Inc., NIPRO Medical Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, and NIKKISO CO., LTD. are the leading players in the kidney dialysis equipment market. Manufacturers are largely concentrating on development of cost-effective dialysis equipment and expanding revenue shares in regional markets; empowering the supply chain in developing countries is expected to gain traction among key players. Notable activity in the kidney dialysis equipment includes:
• NxStage will launch three new systems within the next few years. NIKKISO CO., LTD. has expansion plans in China and overseas
• Fresenius is extending its international product offerings through introduction of new dialysis equipment
• Braun wins the market with a trend of dialysis service privatization
• Baxter focuses on strategic acquisitions to capitalize on higher growth opportunities
Browse Complete Report @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/kidney-dialysis-equipment-market.asp