( PR4US.com | Press Release | 2016-08-04 11:44:19 )
Navi Mumbai, India: Marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com presents a new report on “Consumer Foodservice in Saudi Arabia” It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth.
Consumer foodservice saw impressive value growth during the review period thanks to high consumer purchasing power. Saudi Arabia’s GDP grew by 3.6% in 2015, up from the 2.7% witnessed in 2014. High disposable incomes allow consumers to trade up, eat out and order food more often, especially as eating out and shopping are the main entertainment activities in the country.
Consumer Foodservice in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors is influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice
2. Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: Units/Outlets
3. Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drinks Split: % Foodservice Value
4. GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value
5. GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value
6. Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice
7. Cafes/Bars by Category: Units/Outlets
8. Full-Service Restaurants by Category: Units/Outlets
9. Fast Food by Category: Units/Outlets
10. Street Stalls/Kiosks: Units/Outlets
For More Information Kindly Visit: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/food-beverages-market-research-reports-564/consumer-foodservice-saudi-arabia.html
For More Related Reports: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/search/?q=Consumer+Foodservice